Sunday, October 05, 2008

On All Fours. . .

This is the fours meme set by Special K.

Let’s Play Four:
A) Four Places That I Go To Over And Over:
Work. The Supermarket. Work. Occasional visits to the restroom. Work.

B) Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
Amazon.com, Tigerdirect.com, Work, Everyone who kindly leaves a comment here!

C) Four Of My Food Favorites:
Milk, Bananas and Lovely Biscuits! White Chocolate. Strawberry Jam Piece. Crusty Bread.

D) Four Things I’d Like To Do:
Retire, Find Inner Peace, Do Everything I Have Planned, Realise That I Will Never Do Everything I Have Planned.

E) Four People I Think Will Respond:
Sarah Palin*, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Robert Egbert, Hugh Grant.

F) Four Things I Did Yesterday:(Saturday)
Visited the ATM, Visited the Supermarket, Worried about the financial crisis, Made dinner.
Ate dinner. Made a visit to the restroom.

*Well, maybe not Sarah Palin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

LOLOLOL

Sara totally thinks you're hot.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Special K, I'd better duck...

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home