Saturday, May 26, 2007

Monaco Pictures.

Pictured below, Mr Dick Small with his hosts after completing his guest lap of the Monaco F1 circuit today.
Mr. Small, well known entrepreneur and raconteur, was the principal guest of the McLaren Mercedes F1 racing team today. Mr Small completed his guest lap without incident and actually set the fastest lap time this season. He refused a job offer from Team Leader Ron Dennis saying that he could not consider driving a vehicle without speakers.


Accompanying Mr. Small was his friend and muse, Sans Pantaloons who is pictured above with Michael Schumacher watching Mr. Small set his fastest lap time. Sans Pantaloons did not accept his invitation to guest drive, citing his poor eyesight due to his sunglasses being surgically fixed to his skull.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, Sans! I was QUITE pleased with my racing time that day. Although I must say the gentleman to my left had somewhat of a minor difficulty keeping his hand off my butt. Not that I minded, of course. Although Nick was really bothered by it. He's so damn cute!

P.s.: Sorry about the sunglasses being fused to your face, though. It sounds EXTREMELY painful... I guess it pays to shop around when it comes to finding the right eye doctor...

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home